Thermal Expansion Valve
SANHUA is the industry leader of Thermal Expansion Valves for both Automotive and Commercial applications.
【 Introduction 】
A Thermal Expansion Valve (TXV) controls the refrigerant flow rate entering the evaporator by controlling the gaseous refrigerant superheat at the evaporator outlet. SANHUA’s TXV product portfolio includes several types of automotive valve styles.
【Features and Benefits 】
- Highly Reliable – Mass Production: 20 Million per year
- Precise Accurate Refrigerant Superheat Control
- Available with Standard & Cross Refrigerant Control Charges
- Light Weight but with Heavy Duty Aluminum Extruded Body
- Stainless Steel Interior Control Pin & Components
- Flexible Plumbing Connection Interfaces Available
- Capable of Withstanding Harsh Under hood Environments
【 Parameters 】
【TXV + SOV 】