Multi-way Coolant Valve
Proportionally distributes coolant flow to many sub-systems
【 Introduction 】
The electric coolant valve is used to change the coolant flowing direction, adjust the coolant flow rates or distribute the coolant flow volume proportionally.
The electric coolant valve applies to the vehicle HVAC, engine & electronics cooling and fuel cell thermal management systems.
【 Features and benefits 】
- Contamination resistant
- Injection molded valve body
- Stable at high and low temperatures
- Control scheme using single ASIC chip
- Drive unit with stepper motor and gear system
- LIN control with high accuracy and OBD capability
【 Parameters 】